We are an international company with strong expertise in messaging services. Being pioneers in A2P and P2P monetization and leaders in the CIS market for more than ten years, we have expanded globally, with now about 200 mobile operators worldwide directly connected with GMS. Ever since, we have been the pioneers in the messaging industry because our mission is to bring progress to our partners.
While we want your business to grow and reach the next level of communication, we offer all of our profound knowledge of the market, create turnkey solutions of the highest quality, and tailor them perfectly to fit your needs. On this background, our bold vision is to become the leader and the ambassador for trusted and transparent messaging worldwide.
GMS is your one-stop shop for worldwide communications. Our network encompasses about 900 mobile operators in 200 countries, over 200 directly connected to GMS.
11 years of leadership in the market
over 900 mobile operators in 200 countries
over 200 mobile operators directly connected
20 MNO’s successful monetization cases
over 300 enterprises worldwide
largest GSMA Compliant messaging provider in the CIS
ISO/IEC 27001, 9001, and ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified
GSMA Associate Member since 2007
We have started off in the CIS region, grew, excelled, perfected our services, and then gradually expanded globally. In 2015, we have established our headquarters and business operations in Switzerland, which marked the growth and development of our network in Europe and boosted GMS`s presence in the region.
As the world keeps changing, with trends shifting and new technologies appearing, we keep developing, improving and constantly evolving: to be able to offer the best quality of services to you, we are always one step ahead of every new trend and development in the field. Every step we have taken paved the road towards your success.
Superior security and services as the cornerstone
- To meet and exceed customer expectations, we have had the business processes of Global Message Services AG, and Global Message Services Ukraine assessed, and become ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
- To ensure the highest level of security of monetization services, we started to implement firewall solutions on the networks of our partners.
- We have expanded our business to Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa increasing the number of our direct connections to national operators in the regions and some of the largest group operators worldwide.
- Having expanded our technical presence in Germany, we have achieved redundancy of our network.
Boosting technology background
- GMS has become fully operational in Switzerland and established its technical point of presence in Frankfurt, Germany.
- To enhance the way businesses communicate with their customers, we have released an innovative multichannel messaging platform – Hyber.
- To stay on top of the latest trends, we became the official representative of Viber for the entire CIS region.
Stepping up to become a partner of choice across markets
- Extending our reach to the CIS A2P market (Russia and Azerbaijan).
- Mobile advertising service is launched to help our partners improve their outreach.
Shaping up and augmenting services
- To help you to get the most from our solutions, we continue enhancing bulk SMS and MMS services. At the same time, we launch Mobile Parking payments in Kyiv.
Leaping from technology visionaries to leaders
- The first launch, start of work on the Openmind off-the- shelf platform.
- Expanding our presence through partnerships with Ukrainian, Russian and Kazakh Mobile operators.
- Reaching the top by becoming the first and only telecom provider of SMS services in Ukraine.
- Joining GSMA as an Associate Member.
Information Security and Compliance
As a company working with information, we are well aware of the threats to information security, and we are committed to providing the best kind of data protection and security to our partners. With phishing, fraud, ransomware, data breaches and leaks crowding the headlines, information security is paramount. Being methodical, disciplined and alert in all business operations on all levels, staying up-to- date with the latest encryption and protection protocols, upholding the highest standards of transparency and security – all of these efforts are mandatory for telecommunications companies today. More importantly, none of these measures done once guarantee protection, because even the most secure system will become vulnerable again unless it is constantly updated. Security is not a state, it is a process, requiring a responsible attitude and daily work. At GMS, we realize the risks and put the security of our partners’ information at the top of our list of priorities.
We do not tolerate negligence when it comes to cybersecurity, and stand up to the challenge of keeping our partners’ data safe. A testament to our commitment to the global standards of quality, transparency, and security is GMS’ compliance with the industry’s regulations for security procedures and all other business operations. Organizing and systematically maintaining all levels of our operations to consistently, year over year, pass the ISO certifications is an effort and expense that we do not neglect because the security of our partners’ data is of utmost importance to GMS. ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 20000-1 testify to our commitment to security and compliance. Having an impeccable compliance history, we are the perfect partner for operators looking to work with only those suppliers who can abide by the highest security and compliance standards and guarantee data protection.
Our team is what drives the success of the GMS. That’s why at the steering wheel of the company are only the knowledgeable, driven leaders. With their extensive expertise in the industry, personal integrity, and unwavering commitment to GMS’ core values, our management team leads the company towards progress.
We have put a lot of effort into developing our expertise in the field of telecommunications. Sharing this expertise, exchanging best practices and fostering cooperation helps drive the progress of the whole industry. To aid this endeavor, GMS actively participates in various organizations and associations to share experience and bring progress to the telecommunications business.
Let`s grow your business together
Get in touch