Digital Advertising Specialist
Due to the global development of our company, we are looking for Digital Advertising Specialist for our office in Baar, Switzerland:Main Responsibilities:
- Conduct research, identify relevant keywords and Ad opportunities for GMS across paid search, display, retargeting/remarketing, video, and social ads;
- Propose campaign strategy and Advertising budget requirements;
- Create best-practice landing pages with CRO in mind;
- Create, optimize (via A/B testing), manage text, display, and video ads;
- Implement, analyze, optimize and report performance of ad campaigns on a weekly basis;
- Manage Ad budgets and drive performance for conversions and KPIs;
- Stay abreast of the latest ad trends and ensure the implementation of best practices;
- Support digital unit with additional research and analysis of digital channels (SEO, Social, Media, Competitive Scanning, etc.).
- BA/BS degree required, in a related discipline preferred. Advanced degree in Computer Science and/or Marketing desirable;
- Fluent English, both written and oral;
- Minimum 2 years hands-on and proven Google Ads implementation, optimization and account management experience;
- Minimum 6 months hands-on social media Ads implementation and account management experience;
- Minimum 6 months hands-on landing page creation and optimization experience;
- Hands-on experience with A/B testing;
- Has strong data analytical skills;
- Knowledge of digital channels such as SEO, content, social media, PR, and an understanding of how all of these channels work together;
- Google Ads – paid search, display, retargeting/remarketing, rich media, video/YouTube;
- Social Media Ads – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter;
- Creative asset creation – Photoshop, Illustrator, Camtasia, Premiere Pro etc.;
- Ad and Web analytics tools – Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Facebook Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, SemRush, Ahrefs, SpyFU etc.;
- Landing page and optimization tools – Google Optimize, Instapage / Unbounce / Wordpress, HotJar etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs particularly with Excel data modeling, including use of pivot tables and PowerPoint;
- Must be a team player who is also comfortable working independently;
- Proven problem-solving skills with attention to detail and follow-up;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and organize, manage, and prioritize multiple deliverables;
- Logical thinking, ability to work with large volumes of data and information;
- Aptitude to effectively communicate with peers, senior management and partners;
- A driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions;
- Experience or strong interest in the telecommunications and mobile industry is a strong plus.
- Opportunity to grow within a rapidly expanding and successful company.
- International dynamic environment;
- Global Projects & challenging tasks;
- Attractive remuneration package.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.
Grow together with our team
Thank you. We will contact you soon.