Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Negotiate the A2P commercial, legal, and technical issues regarding existing company’s projects with mobile network operators (MNOs).
- Control project plan performance and initiate new commercial/technical/routing schemes concerning MNOs.
- Communicate with MNOs and cooperate with responsible teams to agree on the action plan and implement the planned steps.
- Analyze traffic and profit stats, compare actual and budgeted figures, control budgeted figure performance, and provide status to MNOs and the company’s management.
- Conduct post-sales and retention activities, participate in upselling regarding MNOs.
- Prepare and calculate business cases.
- Invoices’ payment control.
- Prepare agreements and other documents, related to the projects with MNOs.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience as Account or Project Manager in B2B or Carrier Relations.
- Advanced English.
- Experience in managing projects with international partners will be a plus.
- Experience in messaging business will be a plus.
- Strong project management, communication, and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com