A2P Carrier Relations Manager
Due to the global development of our company we are looking for A2P Carrier Relations Manager for Operations Department, Kyiv officeResponsibilities:
- Negotiating the A2P commercial, legal, and technical issues in regarding to new Company's projects with potential or current mobile network operators (MNO);
- Project coordination between Front Office representatives and mobile network operator;
- Calculating business cases;
- Drawing up a plan of project realization (commercial/technical/legal) and agrees the plan with the MNO. Controls project plan performance. Implements changes (deadlines, etc.);
- Communicating with MNOs regarding commercial/technical/legal parts of the project, implementation steps, actual status and deadlines;
- Cooperating with responsible people in order to implement planned steps/agree the actions;
- Performing commercial launch of the projects;
- Reviewing and preparing the agreements and any documents, related to the projects with MNOs for signing;
- Initiating and implementing new commercial/technical/routing schemes concerning MNOs;
- Analyzing traffic and profit stats, comparing actual and budgeted figures, controlling budgeted figure performance and providing status to MNOs and GMS Management.
- Master's degree;
- 3+ years of experience as Account or Sales Manager;
- Experience in managing projects with international partners;
- Experience in A2P/P2P messaging business will be a strong plus;
- PC advanced user;
- Fluent English (both oral and written);
- Project management skills;
- Negotiation and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- International dynamic environment;
- Global Projects & challenging tasks;
- Attractive remuneration package.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.
Grow together with our team
Thank you. We will contact you soon.