- Negotiate the A2P commercial, legal and technical issues regarding new and existing projects with potential or current mobile network operators (MNOs);
- Calculate business cases;
- Draw up a plan of project implementation (commercial/technical/legal) and agree the plan with the MNO. Control project plan performance. Implement changes (deadlines, etc.);
- Communicate with MNOs regarding commercial/technical/legal parts of the project, implementation steps, actual status and deadlines;
- Cooperate with responsible departments in order to implement planned steps/agree the action plan;
- Perform commercial launch of the projects;
- Prepare agreements and any documents, related to the projects with MNOs;
- Initiate and implement new commercial/technical/routing schemes concerning MNOs;
- Analyze traffic and profit stats, compare actual and budgeted figures, control budgeted figure performance and provide status to MNOs and Company’s Management;
- Initiate the grey routes testing and communicate with the MNOs regarding grey routes blockage;
- Postsales / Retention / Upsales activities regarding MNOs;
- Invoices payment control;
- Conduct trainings and workshops for MNOs.
- Master’s degree;
- 3+ years of experience as Account / Sales or Project Manager in Telecom, IT or Banking;
- Experience in managing projects with international partners;
- Experience in A2P / P2P messaging business will be a strong plus;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written);
- Project management skills;
- Negotiation and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Multicultural & dynamic environment;
- Global projects & challenging tasks;
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset and great sense of humor;
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results;
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.