Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Integrate and deploy SMS firewall. Configure and maintain the SMS firewall platform.
- Detect and block «grey» routes.
- Check SMS delivery test results.
- Monitor SMS firewall system and SMS traffic volumes and routes.
- Perform a traffic analysis.
- Provide solutions to prevent fraud traffic sending.
- Provide troubleshooting.
- Communicate with vendor and different internal teams.
What we expect:
- University degree in a technical field.
- 2+ years of experience as an Engineer in Telecommunications.
- Working experience with SMS platforms will be a plus.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Knowledge of mobile networks.
- Knowledge of SMS fraud types.
- Knowledge of SS7 (MTP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP), SMPP.
- Knowledge of SIGTRAN (M2PA-M3UA-SCTP stack).
- Knowledge of REGEX.
- Linux/Unix skills.
- Knowledge of JSON/REST/SOAP protocols will be a plus.
- Scripting and automatization skills (Python/Bash) will be a plus.
- Experience with SQL will be a plus.
- Experience with Kibana/Grafana or similar solutions will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org