Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetisation solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetisation and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Managing the design, communication and implementation of the business continuity and disaster recovery strategy.
- Designing resilient and scalable architectures to keep pace with the growth demands in the technical and network infrastructure.
- Coordinating emergency response during crisis, and business continuity and disaster recovery activations.
- Identifying critical assets and processes within all departments and define continuity strategies for each of them in collaboration with all departments.
- Analyzing the current business continuity practices and policies and reformulates the “to be” desired status together with the actions and proposed budgets to achieve it.
- Building plans to test and audit the organization’s business continuity.
- Supporting the incident management team activity during incidents to guarantee the continuity of operations and leading the emergency management communications.
- Performing problem management, analyzing root causes, and developing after action reports for high-profile, high-impact incidents related to business continuity issues.
- Being the ambassador of business continuity and emergency response at GMS raising awareness and delivering trainings.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience managing or implementing business continuity in multinational companies with representative offices in different geographies.
- Detailed knowledge of ISO 22301 will be a strong advantage.
- Certifications in the business continuity context such as CBCI, CBCP, EDRP, ISO22301 or CDRE are preferred.
- Flexibility, energetic, self-motivated, organized, results-oriented and a team player.
- Deep technical knowledge and expertise in establishment of backup and recovery technologies and resilient architectures.
- Technical knowledge partnered with good understanding of the business continuity strategies and processes.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT/Telecom landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies.
- Upper intermediate level of English & excellent communication skills.
- “Thinking out of the box” mentality.
- International prior experience in telecommunications companies is a real plus.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment.
- Global projects & challenging tasks.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of talented people with open mindset and great sense of humor.
- Customer oriented culture with a high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results.
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.