Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Be a part of the team that creates and enhances innovative products for the Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) VAS ecosystem based on the market needs and company strategy.
- Gather and prioritize requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product.
- Determine product specifications, use cases, and overall value for GMS clients.
- Collect, prioritize, and communicate product requirements.
- Manage, monitor, and forecast product execution.
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for flawless execution.
- Perform risk management analysis.
- Coordinate the development, launch, and implementation of new products: identification of responsibilities, and calculation of the main indicators of the product effectiveness based on analytics.
- Create and co-create sets of supporting materials for the commercial team.
- Arrange, and provide product training and presentations.
- Participate in market research, marketing activities, GTM activities, training, and overall product lifecycle activities.
- Accompany GMS commercial team in client meetings being the voice of the GMS product team.
- Present at conferences and in front of clients assisting commercial and marketing teams.
What we expect:
- University degree (Telecommunications, IT, Engineering) and understanding of commercials and marketing.
- 7+ years of industry experience, out of those 3 years in Product Management in the areas of Telecom Value-Added Services (VAS), Telecommunications, SMS Infrastructure & Platforms, SMS & Voice Security Services, Fraud/Firewall Management, and the rest in Product Marketing, Pre-sales or Business development.
- Commercial understanding of Telco VAS offerings.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience with SMS and VAS platforms.
- Ability to manage teams and several products at once.
- Advanced level of English (both verbal and written).
- Confident PC user (MS Office suite).
- Experience in effective work with cross-functional teams in a remote environment.
- Organized and methodical approach with developed social skills.
- Presentation skills (internal and in front of the client or wider audience).
- Willingness to travel 20%-30% of the time.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org