Who we are:
Founded in 2006, GMS is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, and multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you will do:
- Create and manage external communications and collaboration of all PR, key partnerships, industry associations, and related activities.
- Conduct and maintain relationships with PR agencies (local and global), event organizers, key partners, and industry associations.
- Develop key company messaging together with internal stakeholders and deliver these messages via relevant channels.
- Ensure external comms are coherent and tied to business goals while increasing brand awareness.
- Work with GMS key speakers: developing speeches in cooperation with content team&speaker, preparing speakers for public events, defining key messages.
- Coordinate and support marketing communication promotional plans.
- Produce monthly reports on activities related to PR, events, associations, partnerships, cross collaborations, etc.
What we expect:
- University degree in Journalist/Philological, Marketing, PR, Communications, Economical.
- 5-7 years of marketing/communications / PR experience.
- Experience working in international and multicultural environments will be a strong plus.
- Fluent writing and oral skills in Russian, Ukrainian, and English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills within all levels – from peers to top management.
- Logical thinking, ability to work with big volumes of information.
- Event management experience would be a strong plus.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
- Training, medical insurance, and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.