Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P and P2A messaging, as well as multichannel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Write clear and concise copy to promote our products/services.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Schedule and conduct interviews (physically or via Microsoft Teams) with internal experts, product managers, and engineers to gain an understanding of technical subjects, features, and functions – for topic ideation, planning, and crafting.
- Conduct additional research on industry news and trends to expand the scope of content (when necessary), and prepare well-structured content briefs for approval before writing.
- Review content drafts with experts for additional inputs and approval, to understand if they are aligned and accurate to the subject matter.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic (when necessary).
- Proofread content before publication and ensure all-round consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Conduct media and industry content monitoring, identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content, and recommend new topics.
- This includes – but is not limited to – writing, editing, proofreading of press releases, news and blog articles, short texts for social media, online service descriptions, case studies, marketing collaterals etc. before publication.
- A University degree, preferably in a related discipline.
- A Bachelor’s degree in journalism is a plus.
- Professional proficiency (both written and oral) in English.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Russian (a strong plus).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in content writing for B2B audiences.
- Writing experience (or strong interest) in the telecommunications, mobile, or IT industry.
- Experience working in international environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Familiarity with content scheduling and management tools – Asana, Jira, WordPress, Google Drive, etc.
- Familiarity with proofreading tools – Grammarly, Hemingway etc.
- Knowledge of digital channels such as SEO, social media, PR, and an understanding of how all of these channels work together.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in a fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, a drive for success and team spirit.
- A professional, committed team that works for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with great respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.