Corporate IT Security Architect
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 12 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of the messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client's needs.
Due to the global development of our company, we are looking for Corporate IT Security Architect for our office in Kyiv, Ukraine:
- Providing in depth expertise on the design and build of the infrastructure for new companywide services in collaboration with Technical and Service Development Departments;
- Evaluating the IT infrastructure (network, server and storage) security technologies and developing security requirements for it;
- Developing the security framework requirements to enhance the security and speed of future implementations;
- Developing and implementing new infrastructure installation, design, and migration procedures;
- Identifying security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommending enhancements;
- Providing expert advice in network security, network hardware configuration, network protocols and networking standards;
- Proposing the best risk-based and secure solution based on solid knowledge on security protocols, cryptography, authentication and authorization;
- Providing IT security advice to Technical Department based on the in-depth experience in cloud delivery models (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS), deployments (public, hybrid, private) and technologies (VM and containers);
- Updating the job knowledge by tracking emerging security practices and standards, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and maintaining a personal network.
- University degree in information security, computer science or engineering;
- 5+ years of experience in the Security Architect role or similar within companies of 100+ employees;
- Experience in telecommunications sector will be a strong plus;
- Proficient knowledge of IT infrastructure (Server, Storage, Network);
- Automation and Orchestration tools experience, security, networking, monitoring and operations knowledge;
- Practical experience on the following technologies: SS7 and SMPP protocols; BMS (Bulk Messaging Services); Microsoft Azure & Office 365; Microsoft AD; Linux; Cisco network devices (ACS, ASA); Firewalling & virtual network, IDS/IPS; WAF; End-point security (antivirus, encryption); Cryptography (SSL/TLS, PKI, digital signature);
- PC advanced user;
- Advanced level of English;
- Strategic thinking, presentation and negotiation skills as well as great flexibility paired with stress tolerance;
- Self-organization, business acumen as well as commitment, integrity, customer orientation and process management.
- International dynamic environment;
- Global Projects & challenging tasks;
- Attractive remuneration package.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.
Grow together with our team
Thank you. We will contact you soon.