Corporate Sales Director
Due to the global development of our company, now we are looking for Corporate Sales Director
Key purpose of the role: to drive extensive and sustainable growth corporate (B2B) sales by maintaining and growing business with existing customers, acquiring new customers and partners.
Location: Kyiv (Ukraine)
Reporting line: CEO
- Development of corporate (B2B, large accounts) sales strategy, growth plans and operational standards;
- Annual budgeting including set up of Key Performance Indicators and ensuring meeting KPIs set;
- Analysis of current and future market trends to determine opportunities and threats;
- Defining pricing policy based on market analysis;
- Managing the team: setting objectives and measuring performance, motivation and development of the team;
- Participation in development of the talent plan and employee performance management system necessary to achieve objectives;
- Managing new customers (large accounts) and partner acquisition;
- Ensuring beneficial cooperation with and support of existing partners/customers;
- Development of comprehensive go-to-market strategies to acquire, develop, and manage dedicated and self-motivated partners in international market;
- Controlling monthly revenue generation;
- Development and implementation of sales strategies for new VAS services & solutions;
- Managing day-to-day operations including current volumes and marginality analysis, new rates negotiation and deployment, contract management, traffic growth and interaction with other departments;
- Participation in industry events.
- Master Degree in Economics, Management or Telecommunications;
- 5+ years of experience on senior level managerial role in B2B sales in a large scale international business;
- Knowledge of telecom business in Ukraine and at international level will be a very strong advantage;
- Proven track record of successfully implemented sales projects;
- Successful experience in setting up B2B sales department from scratch or in successful restructuring of the department;
- Advanced leadership & people management skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, strong negotiation skills, ability to communicate with senior management;
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage stakeholder’s expectations;
- Fluent English.
- International dynamic environment;
- Global projects & challenging tasks;
- Attractive remuneration package.
Grow together with our team
Thank you. We will contact you soon.