Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetisation solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetisation and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze current situation: level of customer experience and key areas of improvement;
- Develop a strategy for improving customer experience (in close cooperation with sales and operational team);
- Strategy execution on a basis of current CRM system (for coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations);
- Define and develop tools for customer experience management
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring excellent customer experience;
- Conduct surveys on a regular basis to gather information on customer satisfaction and key pain points;
- Establish communication channels through which customers can readily contact a company and vice versa; as well as receiving constant updates about the company and it`s products;
- Oversee the restructuring of an organization into a customer-focused company;
- Monitor the activities of the commercial and operational team to ensure compliance with set standards of customer service;
- Promote customer centric culture in the company
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management studies, marketing or in a related discipline;
- 5+ years experience in the field of B2B customer service or marketing;
- Strong understanding in Customer research technologies, proven successful experience of customer research projects; well developed analytical & integrating skills;
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving business landscape and keep pace with latest customer experience technologies;
- Strong Interaction Competencies: well-developed influencing skills, building positive environment for partnership with both external customers and internal partners; experienced in cross-functional team work;
- Advanced level of English & excellent communication skills: providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to customers, peers, senior management and other stakeholders;
- Strong business acumen and project management skills;
- Proficient in MS Office, experienced user of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce);
- Commitment, integrity and progress enthusiast.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast growing worldwide business;
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success and team spirit;
- Professional team that is committed and stands for highest standards of performance;
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities;
- Customer oriented culture with a high respect to both internal and external customers;
- Competitive salary and bonus system;
- Training, medical insurance and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.