Cyber Security Operations Center Specialist
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 12 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of the messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client's needs.
Due to the global development of our company, now we are looking for Cyber Security Operations Center Specialist
- Participating in the definition of security Information incidents, event management logging and response strategy;
- Developing and implementing the incident monitoring platform and architecture;
- Identifying and prioritizing monitoring use cases, considering the associated risks;
- Supporting the technical teams in the implementation of production architectures;
- Performing regular reviews of incidents and analyzing the root causes;
- Reviewing and maintaining Security Operations Centre policies and operational procedures;
- Performing monitoring and data correlation to events of interest using multiple tools, such as system event logs, SIEM, IPS/IDS logs, network traffic, anti-virus console and client end-point software;
- Resolving advanced vector attacks such as botnets and advanced persistent threats (APTs);
- Performing basic and advanced forensic activities such as conducting examinations of computers, system logs, applications and networks.
- Master’s degree in information security, computer science or engineering;
- 5+ years of similar experience;
- Prior experience in telecommunications sector is a strong plus;
- Experience in IT security and defensive technologies (Antivirus, web application firewalls, event logging and monitoring, network and perimeter devices, data loss prevention, intrusion detection and prevention systems and Web content filtering, etc.);
- Knowledge in log ingestion for Office 365, SharePoint, Sophos, Qualys or Rapid7 and Teramind;
- Experience in Penetration testing tools (MetaSploit, ZAP, Nessus, Nmap, etc.), development tools and technologies including .Net, Java and J2EE, Apple IOS, Android would be an advantage;
- PC advanced user;
- English: Upper Intermediate +;
- Flexible, energetic, self-motivated and team player with excellent problem solving and detail-oriented skills.
- International dynamic environment;
- Global Projects & challenging tasks;
- Attractive remuneration package.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.
Grow together with our team
Thank you. We will contact you soon.