- Ensuring establishment of direct connectivity with all major Global Enterprises (Fortune Global 500) together with the Front Office team;
- Managing the team, setting their objectives and measuring their Key Performance Indicators;
- Planning and executing legal, technical, and commercial aspects; monitoring traffic collection and margin growth; ensuring implementation of necessary changes;
- Controlling timely implementation of the routing and pricing changes in order to assure financial performance improvement;
- Conduct monthly conference call / regular feedback sessions with Front End Teams (Regional Directors) to have full visibility of the issues faced by MNOs regarding Enterprise;
- Follow Up with Enterprise partners to ensure that all payments are received in time.
- 3+ years of similar experience / experience in Telecom sphere will be an advantage;
- Master’s degree (economics, business management or telecommunications will be an advantage);
- 1+ years in a position of Team Leader or Unit Manager;
- PC advanced user;
- Experience in SMS business will be a strong plus;
- English: Fluent oral and written;
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications market will be an advantage;
- Sales tools knowledge;
- Excellent analytical and managerial skills;
- Good skills in planning, organizing, and coordinating operations activities;
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written;
- Market and customers focus.
- Multicultural & dynamic environment;
- Global projects & challenging tasks;
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset and great sense of humor;
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results;
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.