Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Own the design of engaging and interactive sales pitch presentations, targeting mobile network operators and enterprises;
- Distill complex product concepts in simple, engaging language and visuals;
- Lead the creation of product marketing templates;
- Support Lead Designer with any design-related tasks, covering both digital and traditional output channels (design for the website, online ads, brochures, branded production, etc.);
- Support with definition and development of new sales toolkits (e.g. battle cards, cheat-sheets, mobile content);
- Support ad-hoc with collateral updates, creation of presentations and simple communication pieces.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience in product/sales content creation, preferably in B2B tech industry;
- Advanced level of English;
- Master skills in creating engaging PowerPoint presentations;
- Good graphic editing and creation skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Video/animation skills is a strong plus;
- Proven experience in transforming technical product input into engaging storylines;
- Demonstrable experience in producing customer-focused marketing collateral and assets. Ability to prioritize and narrow down large portions of product information into a benefit-led story;
- Ability to translate complex processes into simple, visual diagrams and schematics;
- Strong understanding of brand consistency principles;
- Good understanding of UX principles. Strong interest or previous exposure to Instructional Design is a huge advantage;
- Ability to create short and powerful punchlines and headlines is a plus;
- Execution-driven, self-starter spirit, ability to deliver projects on time in a fast-paced environment;
- Demo of previously produced PowerPoint presentations and collateral samples are a must.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment.
- Global projects & challenging tasks.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset and a great sense of humor.
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results.
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes, and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.