Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is an international messaging service provider for Mobile Network Operators and a communications platform provider (CPaaS) for Enterprises worldwide.
We bring the mobile messaging ecosystem together by providing a single access point for messaging traffic exchange between mobile operators and enterprises.
As a trusted partner of mobile operators, we enable their messaging business by optimising A2P, P2P and P2A interworking while enhancing enterprise A2P messaging traffic management for revenue growth.
For enterprises, our communications platform (CPaaS) enables brands to unify customer communications via a single API and self-service platform, making it simple to send and receive messages orchestrated across multichannel touchpoints — including SMS, Push, Viber, WhatsApp, and RCS.
What you’ll do:
- Track long-term sales data.
- Assist with analysis in account management and new business sales.
- Utilize data to ensure that the right enterprise sales strategy is being deployed.
- Cooperate with marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods.
- Monitor and assist with data regarding customer retention.
- Implement new technologies as needed to support sales teams.
- Follow ethical practices with customer data.
- Work with Chief Revenue Officer to build monthly reports to track team performance.
What we expect:
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Ops positions in international Telecom or SaaS business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions.
- Familiarity with databases and sales software.
- Seasoned in Excel, good knowledge of Salesforce CRM and BI tools.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well in groups. Ability to problem solve and multitask.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com