Identity and Application Security Manager
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 12 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of the messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client's needs.
Due to the global development of our company, now we are looking for Identity and Application Security Manager
- Developing and managing the enterprise identity, application security program and strategy;
- Developing and maintaining inventories of software and application assets, networks, hardware, systems and mobile devices;
- Defining and managing access controls, based on identities (password management, single sign on, two-factor authentication, PIN management, digital signatures, smart cards, biometrics, Active Directory, etc.);
- Defining, implementing and maintaining controls necessary to protect the Internet perimeters, network, hardware, applications, systems and mobile devices in accordance with security requirements (incl. firewalls and VPNs.);
- Setting the security and identity management policies on multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols (e.g. Active Directory, Office 365, Azure AD, Salesforce CRM);
- Proposing the best risk-based and secure solutions based on solid knowledge of security protocols, cryptography, authentication and authorization.
- Promoting DevSecOps culture in development teams and driving adoption of tools and practices;
- Monitoring adherence to the application and identity security policies across the organization.
- Master’s degree in information security, computer science or engineering;
- 5+ years of similar experience within companies of 100+ employees;
- Experience in Telco and network/server administration is strongly desired;
- Prior experience in application security risk, cloud architecture, application threat modelling and policy writing;
- Excellent knowledge of security concepts: Web Access management, static and dynamic testing, Single Sign On, Federation, SAML, MFA, OAuth2.0, API Gateways and relevant IT architectures;
- Experience in deployment of Mobile Device Management applications, such as Intune;
- Additional security certifications in the context of administration and network security will be an advantage;
- PC advanced user;
- English: Upper Intermediate +;
- Flexible, energetic, self-motivated and team player with excellent problem solving and detail-oriented skills.
- International dynamic environment;
- Global Projects & challenging tasks;
- Attractive remuneration package.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.
Grow together with our team
Thank you. We will contact you soon.