Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 15 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop-shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- On a strategic level – design and keep up to date the vision and roadmap of internal systems and data (3-5 years horizon) and harmonization with strategic corporate plans. Conversion of the vision and roadmap in annual plans and ultimate responsibility for its execution
- Be a strategic IT partner for top management and all corporate functions regarding technology enablement and innovations
- Ensure optimal systems landscape (including unification) and corporate spend on internal automation
- Manage operations, integration, testing, selection, lifecycle (including sunsetting) of all internal IT systems. IT Department acquires functional ownership over existing systems (Salesforce, 1C, Conga) and ultimate ownership of newly developed systems (DWH, Master Data, BI DB, and Reporting solution).
- Implement DB solutions to manage all corporate data. Any need to capture, modify, or transform corporate data shall be under the control of IT department and aligned with Information Security Department.
What we expect:
- Master’s degree in computer science or a related field required.
- Proven 7+ years experience as IT director \ Head of IT or similar role.
- Strong experience in developing and implementing strategic systems architecture plans; professional experience as a .NET, Java, or other server-side Software Engineer
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices, cloud solutions
- Digital leadership skills: capable of empowering and leading an IT team to meet business and IT goals
- Solid people management skills: providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff, and building a positive working environment
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT landscape and keep pace with the latest thinking and new technologies
- Advanced level of English & excellent communication skills: providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and project management skills
- Commitment, integrity, and progress enthusiast.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
- Training, medical insurance, and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.