IT Risk and Compliance Manager
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 12 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of the messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client's needs.
Due to the global development of our company, we are looking for IT Risk and Compliance Manager for our office in Kyiv, Ukraine:
- Managing the IT Governance, Risk and Compliance program and executing it in a manner that is compliant with applicable standards and regulations, including evolving data security privacy principles;
- Maintaining and recommending adjustments to the information security policies, processes and procedures to improve the Company's Cyber Risk Security Framework;
- Ensuring the maintenance of the ISO27001 certificate and monitoring the adherence to its requirements by all Company's departments;
- Designing and maintaining the information security risk management program including monitoring of adherence by all Company's departments and third-parties;
- Working collaboratively with internal and external auditing and corporate risk management and various technical teams in the design and implementation of audit, risk assessment and regulatory compliance practices for IT;
- Developing and executing a companywide training and awareness program including the information security induction training, refreshment sessions and security campaigns;
- Forming and implementing the idea of security health dashboard to monitor the security and compliance level at the Company as well as the evolution across time;
- Preparing IT governance and compliance status reports on projects, platforms and various ad-hoc engagements.
- University degree in information security, computer science or engineering;
- 5+ years of experience in IT security, IT risk and IT compliance management role within companies of 100+ employees;
- Experience with NIST and PCI will be a strong plus;
- Knowledge of GDPR will be an advantage;
- PC advanced user;
- Advanced level of English;
- Strategic thinking, presentation and negotiation skills as well as great flexibility paired with stress tolerance;
- Self-organization, business acumen as well as commitment, integrity, customer orientation and process management.
- International dynamic environment;
- Global Projects & challenging tasks;
- Attractive remuneration package.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.
Grow together with our team
Thank you. We will contact you soon.