Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetisation solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetisation and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Organizing and controlling the effective work of the unit.
- Developing and managing product portfolio for Mobile number operators and global enterprises.
- Managing products according to the best practices of PDLC.
- Participating in the budget formulation process, analysis, and execution.
- Successful executing and delivery of product on time within the allocated budget.
- Conducting negotiations with partners, vendors, and internal teams in the frames of products development and management.
- Communicating with stakeholders and CPO to provide status updates.
- Making a set of supporting materials for the Sales Team, arranging, and providing product training and presentations.
- Signing contracts with subcontractors, partners, and other necessary agreements for the purpose of developing and launching products.
What we expect:
- University degree (Telecommunications, IT, Economics, Marketing will be an advantage).
- 2+ years experience in managing people; must understand and inspire people, especially in sensitive situations.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Experience in telecom or launching new products will be a strong plus.
- Experience in effective work with cross-functional teams.
- Advanced English.
- Advanced PC user (MS Office, MS Visio, Jira, Confluence).
- Organized and methodical, project management skills.
- Analytical & Negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent developing and delivering presentations skills.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.