- Еnsuring the high-quality connection and uninterrupted operation of IP / MPLS network;
- Maintenance of IP / MPLS network, including specialized network security devices, as Cisco ASA;
- Clients’ connection, testing, disconnection using VPN IPsec technology;
- Analysis of network service quality indicators;
- Filling in reports, creating and updating network diagrams, logical service operation diagrams.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience;
- Master’s degree (Telecommunications/Information Technologies);
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system;
- English – Intermediate+ level;
- Knowledge of IP/MPLS structure and operation principles (L2, L3 commutation);
- Knowledge of network technologies and routing protocols (OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, IP, MPLS, LDP);
- Working experience with Cisco equipment, IP telephony, knowledge of SIP protocol;
- Knowledge of network security principles, Cisco ASA equipment maintenance;
- Focus on results, ability and desire to work in a team;
- Result-orientation, self-organization, accuracy.
- Multicultural & dynamic environment;
- Global projects & challenging tasks;
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset and great sense of humor;
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results;
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.