Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetisation solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetisation and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Ensuring the high-quality connection and uninterrupted operation of IP / MPLS network;
- Maintenance of IP / MPLS network, including specialized network security devices, as Cisco ASA;
- Clients’ connection, testing, disconnection using VPN IPsec technology;
- Analysis of network service quality indicators;
- Filling in reports, creating and updating network diagrams, logical service operation diagram.
What we expect:
- 1+ years of relevant work experience;
- Master’s degree (Telecommunications/Information Technologies);
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system;
- English – Intermediate+ level;
- Knowledge of IP/MPLS structure and operation principles (L2, L3 commutation);
- Knowledge of network technologies and routing protocols (OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, IP, MPLS, LDP);
- Working experience with Cisco equipment, IP telephony, knowledge of SIP protocol;
- Knowledge of network security principles, Cisco ASA equipment maintenance;
- Focus on results, ability and desire to work in a team;
- Result-orientation, self-organization, accuracy.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast growing worldwide business;
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success and team spirit;
- Professional team that is committed and stands for highest standards of performance;
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities;
- Customer oriented culture with a high respect to both internal and external customers;
- Competitive salary and bonus system;
- Training, medical insurance and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.