Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Еnsuring the high-quality connection and uninterrupted operation of the IP / MPLS network.
- Maintaining of IP / MPLS network, including specialized network security devices, as Cisco ASA.
- Clients’ connection, testing, disconnection using VPN IPsec technology.
- Analyzing network service quality indicators.
- Filling in reports, creating and updating network diagrams, logical service operation diagrams.
What we expect:
- Master’s degree (Telecommunications/Information Technologies).
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Working experience with Cisco equipment, IP telephony, knowledge of SIP protocol.
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system.
- Knowledge of IP/MPLS structure and operation principles (L2, L3 commutation).
- Knowledge of network technologies and routing protocols (OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, IP, MPLS, LDP).
- Knowledge of network security principles, Cisco ASA equipment maintenance.
- English – Intermediate+ level.
- Focus on results, ability, and desire to work in a team.
- Result-orientation, self-organization, accuracy.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment.
- Global projects & challenging tasks.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of talented people with an open mindset and a great sense of humor.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results.
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes, and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.