Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetisation solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetisation and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure smooth running of the office and help improve company procedures and daily operations as well as business continuity in office management and high standards of office management performance.
- Manage legal & budget aspects – organize timely signing of rent agreements, control rent budget, office insurance budget, budget for parking, administrative and office supply budgets.
- Manage the work of Reception by answering phone calls, provide general support to visitors, being the first contact point for all external contacts of GMS.
- Maintain the office in an excellent condition and arranging necessary repairs. Responsible for a high standard of cleanness and organization throughout all workdays as well as morning and evening check of the entire office.
- Manage, overview and drive all the office related tasks: Cleaning plan, Plants, Office Supplies, Kitchen etc. and Liaise with facility management vendors, including catering and security services and ensure proper organization of communication and cooperation with them to ensure timely and due office cleaning, documents flow, etc (i.e., contracts monitoring and update, bills payment, etc.).
- Closely coordinate with IT department on all office equipment to ensure that all the employees have their requests processed and properly executed.
- Cooperate with the Accounting team regarding office related expenses.
- Provide administrative support to the legal team when required and possible to align with office management queries.
- Being responsible for all the mailing / UPS to ensure timely and cost-effective exchange of correspondence and other documents/ things between the company offices and with customers.
- Address employees’ queries regarding any office management issues (e.g. stationery and other office supplies, conference room bookings, hardware, etc.).
- Provide administrative support to C-Level Employees in GMS AG Office.
- Together with Marketing department plan and organize in-house or off-site activities, like events, celebrations, and conferences.
What we expect:
- Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent
- Further education as a Receptionist/Office Manager a strong plus
- Experience in the areas of Administrative Assistance / Office Management (min. 2 yrs)
- Experience with working in multinational companies and Management
- Fluent in German and English;
- Client-oriented approach and high service mentality;
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular);
- Vendor / Supplier Management experience;
- Knowledge of a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements;
- Attention to details, professional attitude to colleagues and partners.
*Due to company quota we are only able to consider Swiss/EU/EFTA citizens for this position
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment;
- Global projects & challenging tasks;
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of talented people with open mindset and great sense of humor;
- Customer oriented culture with a high respect to both internal and external customers;
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities;
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress!