Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs
What you’ll do:
- Act as the first point of contact for the President to ensure a smooth operation of his daily activities and appointments.
- Manage and plan the President’s complex agenda and coordinate all appointments.
- Organization of internal and remote meetings, conferences, and customer visits; take full ownership of all the arrangements.
- Organize travel arrangements with all associated logistics, this may include personal travel for family members.
- Support the preparation of board meetings, including drafting agendas and writing protocols of the meetings as required.
- Follow up on action points.
- Manage correspondence, including emails, reports, and presentations.
- Complete and submit expense reports on time.
- Provide professional translation of documents from German to English in case of necessity.
- Support the organization of company events as required.
- Support the President with a wide range of personal activities (personal travel, organization of cars, proposing and booking restaurants, handling personal errands – and much more).
What we expect:
- Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Experience as a Management / Personal Assistant in a multinational organization.
- Fluent level of English & German with solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and “multi-task”.
- Customer service attitude with a high degree of flexibility and availability as this is definitely not a “9-5” role.
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com