Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Managing employees records in 1C program
- Creation of new employees’ personnel files, updating the current employees’ data according to the Labor Code of Ukraine
- HR administration of hiring, transferring, and employment termination processes
- Maintenance of sick-leaves, vacations in 1C program and preparing all the corresponding documents
- Maintenance of the staffing table and the timesheet
- Registration and maintenance of the labor books
- Preparing and submitting personnel and statistical reporting
- Preparing of internal HR analytical reports on a regular basis or upon request
- Acting as first point of contact regarding labor law questions and issues for employees and managers
- Managing of 1C software regarding HR issues in close cooperation with 1C developer
- Submission the payroll data to the Accountant Unit
- Tracking the labor legislation changes and adjustments, staying compliant with the Ukrainian legislation
- Participation in other projects of HR Department, especially related to the organization development and C&B
What we expect:
- University degree in business, human resource management or any other related field
- 3+ years of significant experience as HR administrator or Personnel Administration Specialist in companies with 250+ headcount.
- Strong Intermediate English.
- Excellent understanding of local labor law and HR paper-flow.
- Solid experience in 1C program.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Being attentive to details and papers
- Adapting to changes and a flexible mind-set.
- Friendly, open-minded personality who can connect with employees at all levels and able to partner with managers.
- Proven ability to develop a strong understanding of the business and culture of the organization.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer oriented culture with a high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.