Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Drive project management and process management best practices delivery in line with policies and standards through coaching, monitoring, and implementing improvements in project initiation, planning, and execution.
- Define the best framework that fits the project depending on its characteristics and context.
- Ensure getting as close as possible to the Agile values and principles in project delivery.
- Foster the stakeholders’ collaboration principle by cooperation, value delivery, and feedback gathering.
- Prepare the project status to team members and other stakeholders by providing relevant indicators and analysis (KPIs, dashboard, etc.) and facilitate communication and information exchange for successful project deliverables.
- Develop the PMO community and project management culture for project managers and other stakeholders.
- Conduct regular projects assessment with a focus on business value, established requirements, and identified frameworks.
What we expect:
- 4+ years of experience in managing projects using classic and Agile frameworks.
- Advanced English.
- Good understanding and knowledge of project/product management.
- Project management or alternative certification.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching project managers or members of a project team.
- Experience in managing progress reporting and risk management.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, stakeholder management ability, and servant leadership mindset.
- Flexibility and persistence, ability to find “out of the box” solutions for complex problems.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org