Your new team
At GMS our mission is simple. We create connections, and we’re pretty great at it. Learn about our story here.
In this newly created role, you will join a growing product marketing team and report directly to the Head of Product Marketing. You will work closely with content, design, and product management teams. You’ll fit right in if you are curious, inventive, and work hard to be a little better every single day.
What you will do:
- Own the creation of engaging and interactive sales pitch presentations, targeting mobile network operators and enterprises.
- Distill complex product concepts in simple, engaging language and visuals.
- Lead creation of product marketing templates.
- Support with definition and development of new sales toolkits (e.g. battle cards, cheat sheets, mobile content).
- Support ad-hoc with collateral updates, creation of presentations, and simple communication pieces.
- Support the Head of Product Marketing in the development of long-term sales enablement and internal product training programs.
What we expect:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in product/sales content creation, preferably in B2B tech industry.
- Master skills in creating engaging PowerPoint presentations.
- Proven experience in transforming technical product input into engaging storylines.
- Demonstrable experience in producing customer-focused marketing collateral and assets.
- Ability to prioritize and narrow down large portions of product information into a benefit-led story.
- Ability to create short and powerful punchlines and headlines.
- Ability to translate complex processes into simple, visual diagrams and schematics.
- A strong understanding of brand consistency principles a must.
- Good graphic editing and creative skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Video/animation skills a strong plus.
- Good understanding of UX principles. Strong interest or previous exposure to Instructional Design a huge advantage.
- Execution-driven, self-starter spirit, comfortable owning and delivering projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent command of English is a must. Russian and Ukrainian copywriting skills an advantage.
- Demo of previously produced PowerPoint presentations and collateral sample a must.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
- Training, medical insurance, and other perks and benefits.
You will join a multinational, vibrant, and continuously expanding company, with plenty of opportunities for team activities, networking, and professional growth. If it sounds like a fit – apply now to start the conversation.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.