Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetisation solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetisation and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Building product network architecture schemes, traffic flow, LLD etc;
- Processing and analyzing of technical documentation, API’s etc.;
- Managing, monitoring and forecasting of product execution;
- Developing product documentation, business plans and in terms of product launch;
- Coordination of implementation and launching new products: calculation of the main indicators of the product effectiveness based on analytics;
- Making a set of supporting materials for Sales team, arranging and providing product training and presentations;
- Signing contracts with subcontractors, partners and other necessary contracts on the purpose of developing and launching products.
What we expect:
- University degree (Telecommunications, IT, Economics, Marketing will be an advantage);
- 2+ years of significant experience in the areas of Product Management;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Experience in telecom or launching new products will be a strong plus;
- Experience in effective work with cross functional teams;
- Advanced English;
- Advanced PC user (MS Office, MS Visio, Xmind);
- Organized and methodical, project management skills;
- Analytical & Negotiation skills.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast growing worldwide business;
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success and team spirit;
- Professional team that is committed and stands for highest standards of performance;
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities;
- Customer oriented culture with a high respect to both internal and external customers;
- Competitive salary and bonus system;
- Training, medical insurance and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.