Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Conducting product research, establishing competitive intelligence, and market analyses.
- Conducting consumer and market research that further aids the business in understanding current and future product needs.
- Gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product.
- Creating business cases for each product.
- Ensuring that product satisfies target audience’s needs, product adoption is on continuous rise, product remains relevant as markets evolve.
- Producing necessary knowledge and materials for sales team, enabling them to attract new customers.
- Developing and organizing internal and external training for sales, technology groups, and customers.
- Presenting products in front of customers, partners, within conferences and professional societies.
- Ensuring that GTM projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and budget.
- Developing project scopes, objectives, and a detailed project plan.
- Involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility and resource availability&allocation.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of GTM projects.
- Tracking project progress and performance.
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks.
- Managing changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Creating comprehensive project documentation, managing contracts within the GTM projects deliver.
What we expect:
- University degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Business or related field.
- Advanced level of English (both verbal and written).
- 3+ years as Product Manager in the areas of Value-Added Services (VAS), Telecommunications, SMS Infrastructure, SMS/Voice Security Services, Fraud/Firewall Management.
- Proven experience in project execution.
- Basic knowledge about ss7, SMPP, OTTs, A2P SMS, and wholesale messaging business is a big plus.
- Basic prototyping, design, copywriting skills, pitch deck preparation skills, digital marketing tools knowledge.
- Experience with MS Office (Project, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to work closely with operations and development teams.
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to details.
- Decision-making skills and drive for continuous improvement.
- Market and customers focus.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.