Who we are:
Founded in 2006, GMS is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, and multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and lead execution of marketing activities throughout GTM and product lifecycle, targeted at Mobile Network Operators.
- Own marketing activities for a large portfolio, which includes products within the area of messaging (A2P, P2P, P2A) and MNO`s network protection.
- Define, develop/oversee the creation of a wide array of collateral and assets for use on a variety of digital and traditional channels (product brochures, sales pitch presentations, whitepapers, infographics, videos, product web pages, digital campaign content, and others).
- Develop powerful product stories by leveraging customer insights and by a thorough understanding of market trends and competitive forces.
- Measure and optimize product content performance, identifying and unlocking the potential for incremental growth.
- Create, deploy, measure, and optimize product launch campaigns to drive product discovery, customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and advocacy.
- Build and maintain product knowledge.
- Train and support Sales team to effectively articulate product positioning and benefits.
- Brief, mentor and collaborate with Product Marketing colleagues. Work hand-in-hand with Product Management, Sales, and Operations teams.
- Work closely with content creators, writers, designers, and digital marketers, ensuring deadlines are communicated early and priorities are adhered to.
- Support Head of Product Marketing in the development of long-term strategic initiatives, defining new sales toolkits, and piloting new marketing approaches.
What we expect:
- 5-8 years of experience in international marketing.
- Proven experience in Telecom industry (working on MNO side or having MNO as primary customer-preferred).
- Excellent command of English is a must.
- Previous product launch experience a must. Focus on developing product positioning, value proposition, and messaging.
- Thorough understanding of every step of the Go-To-Market strategy a must.
- Very good understanding of MNO landscape required.
- Experience in creating and tailoring product messaging for a variety of digital and traditional channels. Customer centricity a must.
- Experience in transforming technical product input into engaging storylines using a variety of formats and media.
- Hands-on with mar-tech stack (Hubspot, GA, Salesforce, JIRA, or similar).
- Very good understanding of the digital marketing landscape with a focus on SEM, social ads, retargeting, and remarketing techniques.
- Very good understanding of B2B lead and demand gen techniques.
- Analytical mindset, able to translate data into actionable insights.
- Strong understanding of brand consistency principles a must.
- Ability to get support and buy-in from diverse teams across the company and implement ideas in a test-and-learn environment.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.
*This position includes traveling within Europe on monthly basis required (up to 20%) after Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.