Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Represent the company before Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) and Partners.
- Maintain SMS projects with MNOs including SMS traffic collecting, reporting of traffic to clients, business cases calculating for existing and forecasted traffic/revenue/profit, tracking budget targets to ensure compliance, and solving client requests/complaints.
- Negotiate regarding commercial/technical/legal parts of the projects, implementation steps, status, and performance.
- Drive extensive and sustainable growth of the assigned projects with agreed gross profit margins.
- Decrease company direct and indirect costs in projects through creating recommendations and negotiating with clients and internal product/commercial/technical/operations teams.
- Undertake market research and gather first-hand industry insights with regards to MNOs and Partners, discover industry product and service trends.
What we expect:
- University degree in Telecom Engineering/Business Administration or in a related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience as Account/Project/International Roaming/Carrier Relations Manager or similar in Telco.
- Experience in messaging business (A2P/P2P/P2A) will be a strong advantage.
- Advanced English and French.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills regarding customers, peers, senior management, and other stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong business acumen and project management skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com