Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, as well as multichannel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- End-to-end and day-to-day key account management of the A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging services offered by GMS to its existing customers (mobile operators) in Pakistan and Middle East.
- Liaising and coordinating with the Regional Sales Directors to ensure smooth operational activities for the customers.
- Support Regional Sales Directors by preparing commercial & technical proposals, presentations.
- Tracking and analysis of daily SMS traffic volumes and revenues of the customers.
- Ensuring management and implementation of prices for the customers and the market.
- Preparing proposals for the development of optimal traffic transit plans and changes in traffic routing.
- Communication with mobile operators for launching of new P2P destinations, new A2P services, routing of A2P/P2P/P2A SMS traffic, troubleshooting, etc.
- Initiating SMS stress testing for mobile operators with help of the Technical Team.
- Postsales/Retention/Upsales activities regarding mobile operators.
- Solving customers’ complaints.
- Invoices payment control.
- Managing documents and contracts.
- Reporting of the project status to Top Management.
What we expect:
- University Degree in Telecom Engineering/Business Administration/Management Studies or in a related discipline.
- Advanced level of English (both verbal and written).
- Fluent Urdu.
- 5+ years of experience in the Telecommunication Industry as B2B Account/Sales or Project Manager is a must.
- Work experience in an international business environment is a must.
- Strong knowledge of the Telecommunication Industry especially mobile messaging business from a technical and commercial perspective.
- Knowledge about the local messaging landscape of Pakistan.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Project, and Visio.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.