Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 17 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Develop project passports and project milestones for the successful launch of new commercial projects.
- Track budgets, project deliverables, manage risks effectively.
- Build cross-functional teams, coordinate teams through the project pipelines, and drive their performance.
- Negotiate with partners globally, ensure their engagement in projects.
- Report to the project stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the project life cycle.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager working with complex projects.
- PMI certification will be a huge advantage.
- Knowledge of Telecom, especially mobile messaging business (A2P/P2P/P2A), will be a plus.
- Working experience with international partners will be a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Strong negotiating, organizational and time-management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to express concepts effectively, produce comprehensive reports and project analytics.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org