Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Negotiate the A2P commercial, legal and technical issues regarding new and existing projects with mobile network operators (MNOs);
- Calculate business cases;
- Draw up a plan of project implementation (commercial/technical/legal) and agree the plan with the MNO. Control project plan performance. Implement changes (deadlines, etc.);
- Communicate with MNOs regarding commercial/technical/legal parts of the project, implementation steps, actual status and deadlines;
- Cooperate with responsible departments inside the Company in order to implement planned steps/agree the action plan;
- Perform commercial launch of the projects;
- Prepare agreements and any documents, related to the projects with MNOs;
- Initiate and implement new commercial/technical/routing schemes concerning MNOs;
- Analyze traffic and profit stats, compare actual and budgeted figures, control budgeted figure performance, and provide status to MNOs and Company’s Management;
- Initiate the grey routes testing and communicate with the MNOs regarding grey routes blockage;
- Postsales / Retention / Upsales activities regarding MNOs;
- Invoices payment control;
- Conduct training and workshops for MNOs.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience as Account / Sales or Project Manager;
- Experience in managing projects with international partners;
- Experience in A2P / P2P messaging business will be a strong plus;
- Advanced level of English (both verbal and written);
- Project management skills;
- Negotiation and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer oriented culture with a high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.