Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetisation solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetisation and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Developing project passports and project milestones for the successful launch of new commercial projects;
- Tracking budgets, project deliverables, managing risks effectively;
- Building cross-functional teams, directing teams through the project pipelines, encouraging team members and driving their performance;
- Negotiating with partners worldwide, ensuring their engagement in projects;
- Reporting to project stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the project life cycle.
What we expect:
- University degree in commerce, economics or related discipline;
- 3+ years of experience as Account / Project Manager;
- Project Management skills are must;
- Experience in managing projects and negotiating with international partners;
- Experience in messaging business will be a strong plus;
- PC advanced user;
- Fluent English (both oral and written);
- Team management skills;
- Ability to express concepts effectively, producing comprehensive reports and project analytics.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast growing worldwide business;
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success and team spirit;
- Professional team that is committed and stands for highest standards of performance;
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities;
- Customer oriented culture with a high respect to both internal and external customers;
- Competitive salary and bonus system;
- Training, medical insurance and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.