Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Developing project passports and project milestones for the successful launch of new commercial projects;
- Tracking budgets, project deliverables, managing risks effectively;
- Building cross-functional teams, coordinating teams through the project pipelines, and driving their performance;
- Negotiating with partners worldwide, ensuring their engagement in projects;
- Reporting to project stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the project life cycle.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience as B2B Account or Project Manager.
- Advanced level of English (both oral and written).
- Work experience within an international environment will be a plus.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to express concepts effectively, producing comprehensive reports and project analytics.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results.
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes, and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.