Our Project Managers need to combine a blend of technical, management and leadership skills to play a pivotal role in the team-based delivery of technically focused work including development and integration projects.
- Managing, monitoring and forecasting of project execution; successful execution and delivery of project on time within the allocated budget;
- Developing project documentation and Go-To-Market strategy in terms of product(-s) launch;
- Coordinating implementation and launch of new services: calculation of the main indicators of the service effectiveness based on analytics, coordination of service documentation approval process;
- Building and maintaining project(-s) team structure for meeting successful project(-s) goals and objectives;
- Managing changes to baselines and risks;
- Managing day-to-day operational activities of assigned project(-s);
- Making a set of supporting materials for sales team, arranging and providing service trainings and presentations;
- Signing contracts with subcontractors, partners and other necessary contracts on the purpose of developing and launching services.
- University degree (Telecommunications, IT, Economics, Marketing will be an advantage);
- 2+ years of significant experience in Project Management;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Experience in telecom or launching new products will be a strong plus;
- Experience in effective work with cross functional teams;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Advanced PC user – MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Understanding of the financial & legal aspects, business and contract processes;
- Organized and methodical, project management skills;
- Analytical & Negotiation skills.
- Multicultural & dynamic environment;
- Global projects & challenging tasks;
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset and great sense of humor;
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results;
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.