Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Validating incoming requirements and working closely with Product Management Team and Business Analysis Team.
- Developing test plans and creating test suites for product(s) capabilities.
- Developing new testing techniques/methods, providing process improvement recommendations.
- Interacting effectively with Product, Development, and Support Teams.
- Diagnosing problems, reporting bugs, and enhancements to Development.
- Developing and writing automation test suites using an automation tool.
- Partnership with development engineers to define requirements, explain defects, and improve the product.
- Documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system (Jira), and reporting defects to software developers.
What we expect:
- Experience in quality assurance with Technologies including XML, SOAP, REST, Java.
- 2+ years of similar experience.
- English – Intermediate level.
- Experience in automation scripts and tools (Selenium, JMeter, REST Assured, Postman, SoapUI).
- Knowledge of Agile and Test-Driven Development.
- Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with ability to work with various teams.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment.
- Global projects & challenging tasks.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset and a great sense of humor.
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results.
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes, and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.