Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Validating incoming requirements and working closely with Product Management Team and Business Analysis Team;
- Developing test plans and creating test suites for product(s) capabilities;
- Developing new testing techniques/methods, providing process improvement recommendations;
- Interacting effectively with Product, development and support teams;
- Diagnosing problems, reporting bugs and enhancements to Development;
- Developing and writing automation test suites using an automation tool;
- Partnership with development engineers to define requirements, explain defects and improve the product;
- Documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system (Jira), and reporting defects to software developers.
What we expect:
- Experience in quality assurance with Technologies including XML, SOAP, REST, Java;
- 2+ years of similar experience;
- Experience in automation scripts and tools (Selenium, JMeter, REST Assured, Postman, DHC, SoapUI;
- Knowledge of Agile and Test-Driven Development;
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness;
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with ability to work with various teams.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer oriented culture with a high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
- Training, medical insurance and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.