Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop-shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Design and improve documented information required by the ISO 9001:2015 and documented information determined by the company as being necessary for the effectiveness of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensure that processes meet required standards.
- Review internal documents and make suggestions for changes and improvements.
- Organize and lead the business processes’ standardization and continuous improvement across all departments in the company.
- Control the closure of internal and external corrective actions and preventive actions or opportunities for improvement.
- Verify and review the effectiveness of any corrections and corrective actions are taken to assess the effectiveness of changes made.
- Maintain, overall oversee and improve the QMS.
- Measure performance of QMS, identify any areas of weakness, recommendations, and suggestions for improvement.
- Train employees on quality assurance standards and processes.
- Prepare information for management review.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of extensive and successful experience in the implementation of QMS in Telco or IT business.
- Good knowledge of QMS requirements, principles and their application.
- Experience in internal-external audits against the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Experience in IT audit in the telecom area is preferable.
- QMS training development and conducting.
- Working knowledge of networking, operating systems, system software, change management process is preferable.
- Negotiation skills with the ability to change mindsets and traditional organizations towards process-oriented and efficient ways of working.
- Professional certification in Information Security or Quality management is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and readiness to look into details.
- Understanding of risk management concepts, international standards such as ISO 31000.
- Advanced level of English & excellent communication skills.
- PC advanced user ( Excel, Visio, PP, SharePoint).
- “Thinking out of the box” mentality.
- International experience and exposure is a real plus.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- Global projects & challenging tasks.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset and a great sense of humor.
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results.
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes and other perks and benefits.
Please submit the form below or send your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org