Quality Technical Support Engineer (50%, daily)
Due to the global development of our company, we are looking for Quality Technical Support Engineer (50%, daily) for our office in Baar, Switzerland:
As Quality Technical Support Engineer you are ensuring the efficient functioning of the local network, the office equipment, the computer equipment and the servers of the local network as well as uninterrupted access to the Internet.
- Provides technical support to the Company's employees, technical and informational support and provisions of uninterrupted and high-quality operation, timely upgrades and maintains the office equipment;
- Configurations, maintains and operates the new office equipment of the Company in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations;
- Provides availability and readiness for work of the Internet connection backup channels, development and introduction of mechanisms for transfer of technological equipment operation to backup channels;
- Makes arrangements for restoration in the control periods of provision of services to the Company employees in case of an accident or violation of the normal operation of the equipment in whole or in part;
- Monitors office equipment, detects failures and deviations of the quality parameters of connection channels to the World Wide Web;
- Coordinates technical documentation related to equipment and software of the Company employees;
- Analyses the quality indicators of the equipment operation and provides suggestions for the network modernization and improvement, followed by the execution of the specified;
- Strictly complies with all applicable laws and GMS’ policies and procedures.
- Technical Apprenticeship or bachelor’s degree in engineering;
- 3 years’ experience in technical support function;
- Experience in Telecom will be an advantage;
- Experience in the construction of local networks of varying complexity, data centers;
- Deep knowledge of MacOS. Software installation/configuration/backup. Apple AirPort, Time Capsule configuration. Data transferring from MacOS/IOS. Hardware and software diagnostic of Apple devices;
- Knowledge of network equipment operation principles: routers, switches, channel-generating xDSL equipment, IP telephony equipment; domain services on the Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Cloud Services;
- Fluent English; Russian a big plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-organized and highly motivated;
- Excellent Customer Service;
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly under pressure.
- Opportunity to grow within a rapidly expanding and successful company.
- International dynamic environment
- Global Projects & challenging tasks
- Attractive remuneration package
Has this unique opportunity sparked your interest? Do you bring the necessary qualifications? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress!
Grow together with our team
Thank you. We will contact you soon.