Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, as well as multichannel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Complete and manage job postings for all open positions on the company website and all other 3rd party sources such as LinkedIn, Rabota.ua, Work.ua.
- Source potential candidates utilizing multiple tools, including databases, job boards, social media, referral networks, etc.
- Screen resumes and credentials for skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Conduct phone screening interviews with potential candidates and provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about GMS and it’s positions.
- Schedule in-person (offline and on-line) interviews for candidates with recruiters, hiring managers, and interview groups.
- Updates and maintains applicant tracking system/recruitment database in a timely and accurate manner and maintains candidate pipeline for future positions.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone or email.
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure the workplace is ready before the Candidate’s joining.
- Prepare Onboarding Packages and mailings.
- Collect competitive information regarding pay rates and benefits for use internally.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related area.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written).
- At least one (1) year of experience in an office setting.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills and excellent telephone etiquette.
- Strong relationship-building skills and ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of candidates.
- Strong attention to detail and quality control required.
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a team environment.
- Ability to work with highly confidential, sensitive information.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results.
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes, and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.