Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, report on, and achieve the Regional annual budget including Key Performance Indicators.
- Oversee the daily Regional sales and keep the Senior Regional Director informed on significant business issues.
- Prepare and hold presentations, and workshops for new Customers and Partners, and perform pre-sale and sale activity for new projects acquisition. Oversee the implementation of projects.
- Develop beneficial cooperation with existing Customers and Partners.
- Manage Regional monthly revenue generation, analysis, and improvement plan development.
- Manage the Regional day-to-day operations including current volumes and marginality analysis, new rates negotiation and deployment, contract management, traffic growth, and interaction with other departments regarding the acquisition and implementation of new Regional Customer and Partner projects.
- Analyze current and future Regional market trends to determine opportunities and threats.
- Participate in the creation of regional sales strategy including market analysis and pricing policies and ensure its implementation in the Region.
- Participate in industry events, and in addition to following market trends, maintain a keen interest in industry product and service trends.
What we expect:
- University degree in Telecommunications, Economics, or related.
- 7+ years of proven sales experience in the Region in the A2P industry space selling to telecommunications players including Mobile Operators and Aggregators.
- Excellent understanding of the Telecom and Messaging business as well as knowledge of Regional Carriers, Hubs, and Enterprise markets are required.
- Excellent relationship management skills, negotiation skills, business acumen, and work ethic.
- Skill in planning, organizing, and executing sales activities.
- Ability to produce comprehensive analytics, forecasts, and reports.
- Advanced English.
- Strong Excel, CRM, and PPT skills.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com