Due to the global development of our company and Salesforce CRM implementation, now we are looking for Regional Sales Director, Kazakhstan.
- Regional Director is responsible for correct sales forecasting, reporting and fulfilling set sales targets;
- Representing Company before Telecommunication Operators, Telecommunication Service Providers and/or Enterprise Customers and Partners;
- Undertaking market-research and gather first hand industry insights with regards to Partners;
- Ensuring effective communication between Company and Partners either actively leading such communication or by providing proactive support on such communication to Company. In any case and without exceptions, Regional Director shall be in charge of the contractual and technical integration processes with Partner;
- Driving extensive and sustainable growth of the assigned regions with agreed gross profit margins by:
- Maintaining and growing business with existing partners in the assigned regions;
- Acquiring new customers and partners in the assigned regions;
- Ensuring the rapid implementation of new Regional partnerships, etc;
- Managing regional day-to-day operations including marginality analysis, traffic growth and interaction with other departments regarding the acquisition and implementation of new Partners;
- Representing Company in industry events, and in addition to following market trends, maintaining a keen interest in industry product and service trends.
- Master’s degree in Telecommunications, Economics or Management;
- 3+ years of experience in Mobile Business Development and/or Carrier Management in the telecommunications, specifically messaging & roaming;
- Experience in A2P/P2P messaging business will be a strong plus;
- PC advanced user;
- Fluent English (both oral and written) and excellent communication skills;
- Skill in planning, organizing, directing and coordinating sales activities;
- Skills in developing and implementing sales strategy, business processes and reporting including analysis and forecasts;
- Negotiation skills.
- International dynamic environment;
- Global Projects & challenging tasks;
- Attractive remuneration package.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.