Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new accounts and handling all sales activities, including territory planning, prospecting, presentations, proposals, contract negotiations and closing tasks. The qualified individual will be in charge of, and ideally located in South East Asia territory: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Laos, Cambodia, Brunei.
- Managing new Customer and Partner acquisition in the Region;
- Developing the Regional sales strategies including market analysis and pricing policies;
- Managing the Regional day-to-day operations including current volumes and marginality analysis, new rates negotiation and deployment, contract management, traffic growth and interaction with other departments regarding the acquisition and implementation of new Regional Customers and Partners;
- Analysing current and future Regional market trends to determine opportunities and threats;
- Managing Regional monthly revenue generation, analysing and improving plan development;
- Developing, reporting on and achieving the Regional annual budget including KPIs;
- Participating in industry events, and in addition to following market trends, maintaining a keen interest in industry product and service trends.
- Higher education (Degree in Telecommunications, Economics or Management);
- 3+ years of proven experience as Regional Sales Representative in the telecommunications, specifically messaging & roaming;
- Knowledge of Regional Carrier, Hubs, and Enterprises market;
- Advanced English (oral and written);
- PC advanced user;
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills, business acumen and work ethics;
- Skill in planning, organizing, directing and coordinating sales activities;
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategy, business processes and reporting including analysis and forecasts.
- Multicultural & dynamic environment;
- Global projects & challenging tasks;
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset and great sense of humor;
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.