Who we are:
GMS, founded in 2006, is a global messaging provider that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Accurate and timely completion of commercial, legal, and technical responses in support of worldwide RFI/RFP opportunities.
- Primary contact for customers, collaborating with sales, marketing, finance, legal, and product teams to ensure content is complete, accurate, and timely.
- Leading bid/proposal project teams, scheduling kickoff and review meetings (activity/responsibility/plan checklist).
- Identifying, managing, and mitigating ongoing risks associated with each RFP/RFI from bid opportunity to contract stage.
- Leading post-proposal efforts, including ‘proposal lessons learned’, win/loss analysis, subcontractor’s negotiations, and contract start-up briefings.
- Providing recommendations about products and services enhancements based on prospects’ inquiries.
- Consolidating information about markets based on market intelligence to facilitate business decisions.
What we expect:
- University degree (preferably in Telecom Engineering or Business Administration).
- 2+ years of experience in completing responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Confident knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Project, Visio.
- Knowledge of Telecom Industry, especially mobile messaging business, will be a strong advantage;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment.
- Global projects & challenging tasks.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of talented people with an open mindset and a great sense of humor.
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results.
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes, and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.