13-06-2019Due to the global development of our company and Salesforce CRM implementation, now we are looking for Salesforce Administrator, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Manage administration functions: user and security management, object customizations, process automations, fields/relationships, workflow rules, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, custom buttons and app installations, configurations and integrations;
- Manage user configuration, roles, profiles and permission sets;
- Assist with data maintenance, imports, exports, and updates using data loader;
- Timely handling and filtration user requests for changes in Salesforce system;
- Troubleshoot, resolve, escalate, and track system issues;
- Monitor, assess and report on Salesforce system health and usage, identify needed system improvements;
- Support QA efforts during implementations and rollouts of new system features;
- CRM user training;
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting;
- Create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional and technical system documentation;
- Create reports and dashboards for the business.
- 2+ years of experience providing operational support using Salesforce CRM;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Salesforce Administrator Certification;
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud;
- Mastery of user security, profile and role management, custom objects, workflow and validation rules, email templates, formulas, dashboards & reporting;
- Attention to details, problem solving and analytical skills.
- International dynamic environment;
- Global Projects & challenging tasks;
- Attractive remuneration package.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.
Grow together with our team
Thank you. We will contact you soon.