Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze, develop, and implement security architecture for the organization, including server infrastructure, network, cloud, application security, identity, and access management.
- Align Security Architecture with business objectives, Enterprise IT Architecture.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in security and technology as well as other domains to ensure a holistic perspective.
- Determine the security system architecture and system design needed to support and meet company business goals and ensure robust resiliency and business continuity.
- Lead the design and implementation of security controls for a new product’s development to protect organization data, systems, and networks, and maintain security and privacy compliance.
- Account risk and vulnerability assessments to identify security threats and provide recommendations for remediation.
- Perform technology search and proofs-of-concept for the appropriate technologies.
- Define appropriate end-to-end technology architectures and solutions.
- Provide guidance, and mentoring to software, design, and solution architects.
- Champion an architecture-first culture within a business-friendly context.
- Drive Security strategy in line with the Company’s business outcomes and convert it into budget plans.
- Develop security standards and blueprints that align with the industry’s best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Stay current with emerging security technologies, industry trends, best practices, and regulatory requirements for their adoption as appropriate.
What we expect:
- University degree in computer science/engineering, security, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in IT/security operations and architecture.
- Experience in building solutions on AWS, MS Azure, or other public cloud platforms.
- Experience in architecture and application of development methodologies.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, such as GDPR, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and others.
- Demonstrable experience in architecting and delivering complex solutions for major companies on leading technologies spanning multiple domains and applications.
- Solid understanding of Cloud technologies (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) and operational enablers such as DevSecOps and automation.
- Strong experience in working with a wide range of technology and business stakeholders at all levels.
- Advanced level of English (both verbal and written).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong prior expertise in producing and reviewing architectural artifacts.
- Thorough knowledge of alternative integration techniques, standards, and approaches.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage technical resources (internal and external).
- Strategist – can define and document strategies.
- Influencer – can articulate and challenge ideas to get the best outcome for the business and be regarded as a trusted advisor.
- Collaborator – can articulate and gain consensus for new concepts and technology changes.
- Coach & manager – can support and direct architects in the day-to-day and career development.
- Decision maker – can weigh up complex options to reach the right decision.
- Well organized – able to plan own work and track progress against a plan.
- A results-orientated person with an emphasis on customer and business outcomes.
- Security and architecture certifications such as TOGAF, CISSP-ISAAP, CNDA, CCSP, Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert, AWS Certified Solution Architect, CCSA, CISM, CISA, CCNP, CDPSE, CIPT etc.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of an open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Committed professional team that stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress –in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com