The Senior Lawyer is a valuable member of our team and a critical role for maintaining the Company’s reputation and mitigating risk.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating legal documentation in relation to all commercial aspects of Company’s supply chain;
- Leading contract negotiations with regards to all regulations, terms and conditions to ensure that the Company’s legitimate interests are protected;
- Providing pro-active legal advice to members of Company’s Departments on all specific rules and regulations within the Telco/IT industry and with particular focus on the messaging business;
- Providing legal advice to members of Company’s Departments on contract review and other legal matters with particular focus on commercial, regulatory & compliance aspects;
- Keeping abreast of legislative development in the Telco/IT industry as well as other relevant laws, such as applicable Data Protection Laws, Telecommunication Laws and other areas like Interception Laws.
- 4+ years of experience in telecommunication industry (in international company or leading local company or reputable law firm);
- Higher education degree (Bachelor and Master) in Law gained in Europe or the CIS Region, including Ukraine;
- 4+ years of experience in a position of Legal Counsel, with particular focus on international contract matters in wholesale telecom;
- English – Advanced+ (written and spoken);
- Strong knowledge of contractual, business and civil laws;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, LIGA, Open public registers;
- Excellent communication and strong diplomatic skills.
- Multicultural & dynamic environment;
- Global projects & challenging tasks;
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of talented people with open mindset and great sense of humor;
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results;
- Training programs, medical insurance, English classes and other perks and benefits.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.