Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Provide all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, and sharing rules.
- Implement Salesforce configuration changes, including but not limited to flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, dashboards, and reports.
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience.
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features and provide continuous optimization of the platform.
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders.
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders.
- Maintain data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed.
- Take an active part in the platform development process, being a bridge between business users of the platform and technical teams of developers.
- Provide proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer.
- Resolve user requests on changes, incidents, and problems in a timely and proficient manner.
- Monitor and improve user adoption, conduct new user and ongoing user training.
What we expect:
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge with 3+ years of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Sales Cloud. Marketing & Service Clouds knowledge would be a plus.
- Salesforce Administrator credential is required, other certificates would be a plus.
- Advanced English.
- Experience in change management and governance, knowledge of SDLC.
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements.
- Ability to translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com