Social Media and Paid Advertising Manager
25-07-2019Due to the global development of our company, now we are looking for Social Media and Paid Advertising Manager, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Developing a social content calendar and planning relevant content topics;
- In cooperation with marketing team creating and managing all published content (written, visual and audio);
- Overseeing design (social media graphics and covers for Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc., profile pics, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, etc.);
- Developing and expanding community of social media pages;
- Creating and managing an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation;
- Monitoring and responding to users and to each online review in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales;
- In cooperation with marketing, service & sales team creating and managing promotions and social ad campaigns;
- Preparing ad campaign budgets and KPIs based on relevant keyword identification and forecasts;
- Identifying and analyzing key metrics and tweak strategy, analyzing campaigns results and tuning them for increasing performance;
- Writing and proofreading posts and paid ads before publication and ensure their all-round consistency (style, fonts, images and brand tone);
- Setting-up and supporting all Salesforce/Pardot social media and ad campaigns;
- Monitoring competitors and monthly reporting about: 1) social behavior, performance, social campaign initiatives, 2) organic keywords and traffic performance, 3) paid keywords and ad campaign performance;
- Compiling monthly projects overview reports (ROI) for management.
- University degree in Marketing will be a strong advantage;
- 3+ years of experience in social media content writing and managing;
- 3+ years of experience with social media promotion and/or google ad campaigns;
- Experience in developing a social media content calendar;
- Strong writing content skills;
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook and LinkedIn is the must, knowledge of another social media platforms will be a strong advantage (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.);
- Fluent English and Russian (both verbal and written);
- Experience or strong interest in Telecommunications will be a strong advantage;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side and demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
- International dynamic environment;
- Global projects & challenging tasks;
- Attractive remuneration package.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.
Grow together with our team
Thank you. We will contact you soon.