Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Provide 24/7 full system support and maintenance within the 2nd level of support.
- Perform all necessary activities required to restore the system’s work (not related to 3rd level of support).
- Escalate to 3rd level of support (R&D), in case of bug discovery/modification requirement, with a detailed description of issue/bug/feature and performed analysis.
- Update and modify servers’ gaps due to internal requests from ISD, Billing, Operations, Product department (PD), etc., responsible for correct software work.
- Use documentation provided by R&D/PD: technical specification/system description, deployment guide, system architecture, user/admin guide, and other documentation, like metrics, monitoring, log files, etc. related to supported SW.
- Reboot and install components developed and provided by R&D and/or due to described metrics described within a particular product.
- Participate in working groups during requirements preparation and SW handover to support and maintenance.
- Fix all types of requests via tracking systems (OTRS, Jira, tickets system).
- Regular fill-in and enhancement of single knowledge database, placed on SharePoint or another network source.
What we expect:
- 2+ years of systems integration, development, and DevOps experience.
- 2+ years of Java development experience.
- 1+ year experience in IT Support Service.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting technologies, skills in writing queries to the database.
- Apache and Tomcat web application environments.
- Configuration management tools and methods.
- Deployment automation tools and methods.
- Experience in Docker and Container Orchestration systems.
- Experience in cloud solutions.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org