Technical Support Unit Manager
Due to the global development of our company, we are looking for Technical Support (VoIP, Network and Server equipment) Unit Manager for our office in Kyiv, Ukraine:
- Organizing, monitoring and ensuring the efficient operation of Technical Support (VoIP, Network and Server Equipment) Unit;
- Monitoring the operation of the entire telecommunication and server equipment of the Company, ensuring its uninterrupted and high-quality operation, installing and integrating new telecommunication and server equipment;
- Providing installation, operation, maintenance and carrying out of preventive checks of the Enterprise telecommunication and server equipment;
- Providing technical support of servers and telecommunication equipment in all Enterprise network areas;
- Cooperation with technical staff of MNOs the Enterprise has contractual relations with on technical problems resolution;
- Providing and monitoring the maintenance of technical and technological documentation on the servers and telecommunication equipment operation;
- Developing and monitoring execution of capital and operating expenses budgets;
- Preparing a monthly expense report for management on the use of funds and equipment;
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the process’s implementation of Technical Support Unit, developing and improving them.
- University degree in information technologies or telecommunications;
- 3+ years as a Manager of IT technical support unit or similar within companies of 100+ employees;
- Experience in telecommunications sector will be a strong plus;
- Practical experience on the following technologies: VMware (ESXi/Vcentre); Azure/Office 365; Active Directory; Linux (advanced); VoIP (Asterisk basic); Cloud technology; Firewalls/Network security technology; Cisco network devices (ACS, ASA); IDS/IPS; WAF;
- Strong knowledge of virtualization systems, backups, cloud solutions;
- Knowledge and understanding of Telecommunication technologies, Internet technologies, routing, IP-telephony, VPN etc;
- Knowledge of server equipment;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Self-organization, business acumen as well as commitment, integrity, customer orientation and process management.
- International dynamic environment;
- Global Projects & challenging tasks;
- Attractive remuneration package.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.
Grow together with our team
Thank you. We will contact you soon.